Maritime Information Warfare
18th-19th November 2019
SMi’s Maritime Information Warfare conference is returning to London, UK on 18 – 19 November 2020 for its 3rd year, with the aim of exploring how information warfare can be maximized and managed for the modern navy.
Rapid technological advances are changing the way maritime forces utilize and manage information. Achieving operational effectiveness and “Information Advantage” is now more vital than ever to the success of any navy. For this reason, major nations, such as the UK and US, have already established potent cyber formations, such as the US Navy’s dedicated 10th fleet.
With this in mind, the two-day event will focus on the strategies, systems and new technologies set to increase information warfare capabilities, as well as the challenges associated with engaging in information warfare.
Key topics include: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Information Exploitation and Big Data, Cyber Security and Defence, Command Control Communication and Computers (C4), Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), and more.
Highlights of the 2019 conference include:
- Keynote Briefing from Commodore Ian Annett, Assistant Chief of Staff Information Warfare and Chief Information Officer, Royal Navy, on the Future of Royal Navy Developments and Capabilities
- Updates on Maritime Systems and Platforms across NATO and how they are improving Data Exploitation
- Emphasis on Cyber Warfare, and the importance of more effective Cyber Defence as the maritime sphere becomes more information technology-centric
- Focus on Artificial Intelligence, in particular how a mixture of automation, machine learning, and unmanned systems are being developed
Early Bird Offers! Register by:
- 30th September to save £100
The agenda features over 16 expert presentations with international representation from the UK, US, Canada, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany and more!
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.maritimeinfowarfare.com/bcshipping